For Sale Post - Moderator Not Responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xazzak

Hatchling Member
I paid for a 2nd month on my for sale post when I was notified about it reaching the end, which I had at least one week left on my 30 day post. My post was taken down, even though my account was drafted. I reached out to the user "beardie", which is whom I received the notification from, but have yet to receive a response.

If my long and detailed post can not be restored, I will have to reach out to PayPal to get a refund. Please advise.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't believe this is malicious, I think Alex (site admin) has just been caught up with some other things recently and is backed up on the forum stuff. One of the moderators may be able to help you get the post back up and running but I'm not sure how the back end controls of that work. Hopefully it will get sorted out for you soon.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So sorry for the issues!
I will try to contact our Admin to have him help with getting it all cleared up.
Yes, he has been extremely busy but I will make sure he sees your request as
soon as possible.

Tracie

Xazzak

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks or the replies y'all. I certainly didn't think it was coming from a place of malice, or neglect. I was just REALLY bummed out because I didn't save a copy of my post, and I don't really feel like redoing it. I can certainly understand being very busy and overburdened...such is life right?

Thanks again.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No problem, I am sorry for the inconvenience!
I did contact the Admin, so hopefully he will be contacting you soon.

Tracie

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Doh! I will certainly remedy the issue. As some have noted, my life's been crazy (newborn baby). I think this is the first time I'm posting anything on the site in almost two months (also have a backlog of over 150 emails to get to for the site).

Unfortunately, when the site removes posts from the For Sale forum, it is not recoverable. I can/will refund you the payment via PayPal. The site will remove posts after they are idle (no replies) for 2 weeks. In the future, the best way to ensure it stays up is to just reply on your own post every two weeks, if no one else has posted. A simple "Hey everyone, this item is still available" type bump will do.

Anyway... I will take care of the refund for you. I do apologize about the issue and not being able to get back to you right away.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
The refund has been issued. Let me know if you have any concerns with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom