Posting error

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmander16

Juvie Member
Actually I was just able to post, so maybe I'm not blocked but the post I'm trying to submit contains content that is causing that particular post to be blocked. I'm not sure. Still need help from an admin to figure out why the post I'm trying to submit is blocked. This is the error I get when I try to sumbit a particular post:

Forbidden [Error 403] The page or function you attempted to access has been denied. Please keep in mind that this does not necessarily mean you've done anything to be banned. The most common cause for this message is due to the numerous security and spam controls we are trying to put in place to minimize how much spam gets on the forums/site. The access attempt and error has been recorded. The error may be related to the IP address that you are accessing the site from, or it may be related to the content you were trying to submit to the site. Please note, these may be false positive detections. If you feel that the block on your access has been made by mistake (quite possible), please contact the website administrator, providing the IP address listed below and your username (desired username if new to the site), and what you were trying to do when you received this error message (login, register, post, view a page, etc.). Your IP Address is: XXXXXXXXX We will make every attempt to resolve this for you as soon as possible, and apologize for any inconvenience. We hope that you are understanding about the delay and that it is all part of trying to keep the site clean from spam and viruses.
Source: posting.php?mode=post&f=34#preview
Copyright © BeardedDragon.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom