Help Requested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to talk to an admin about not being able to post in "Introductions", I think I'm being blocked for some reason... I'm new to the site and would be happy to provide an IP address, but there doesn't seem to be any kind of address listed to send messages to, when I click on "Contact Us" I only see the option to select an email account from a site I don't have an account with.

FuryIsADragon

Original Poster
Hi,

Thank you for the response~I tried posting in multiple parts and it finally went through, I guess I was just a bit too long-winded and it flagged me as a bot or spam...my apologies!

Thanks again!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It seems some of the security rules were updated and included a couple of new rules that seem to e problematic. One of them is to deny a post that is "too long" for it to process the security rules with (stupid default to just add). I've disabled a few of them that people that reported, including that one. Hopefully this won't e a problem anymore.

And sorry for such a delayed response. I've been super busy with a newborn at home, so I've had very little extra time to respond to support needs on the site.

Thanks,
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom