Forbidden [Error 403]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Never seen it before .

Been getting this a LOT this afternoon , sent message to admin with my IP address as requested by the error message .

What's going on ?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
It looks like one of the security rules was incorrectly firing on some of the text you were posting. I actually found two rules that blocked you (two different reasons). These are sometimes a little overly broad, as is the case with these. When they are reported, and I confirm they're false positives, then I disable the rule. I've disabled the two that affected you (and one that affected someone else recently).

Please try again. Let me know if you encounter them again, and I'll look more (the IP helps me track which log entries are related to your posts, so please do provide that if it happens again).

Thanks,
-Alex

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
My IP as provided is dynamic .... turn my modem on and off and I wind up with entirely new IP address , if my internet drops out , same deal .... is getting tiresome , getting it lots today.

Never seen it before today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom