Travel - back and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

chljaxLedgen

my parents are divorced, I live at one place during the school year and the other in the summer - while going back and forth every weekend? my question is can my (new to me) 1 1/2 year old bearded dragon go back and forth with me OR should he stay at one or the other ??

THANK YOU

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sure, at that age the travel shouldn't be a problem at all as long as you have a good setup for him in both spots. If you're in one place longer than the other you could have a main tank there and just set up a travel tank out of a big plastic bin or even just a hanging spot light for heat and UVB in a safe, enclosed room. I travel with my dragon regularly and it's no problem.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
chljaxLedgen":53udpjjj said:
my parents are divorced, I live at one place during the school year and the other in the summer - while going back and forth every weekend? my question is can my (new to me) 1 1/2 year old bearded dragon go back and forth with me OR should he stay at one or the other ??

THANK YOU
This is quite a delima!
If it were me, I would leave the dragon in the home I stayed in for the 5 days of school and, at the summer home. Moving him back and forth very weekend would be bad for his health. He would never settle from the relocation stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom