profile picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
it took me a while to get a pic that is 20x20, and all of the pictures that i have where like 200x400 or 1,000x 500. why is it so picky on the size of the picture for my profile pic?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The profile photos are just icons so they're small by default. That's pretty standard across forum software. You can create a signature photo to go across the bottom of your posts too but they are long and narrow like a banner by default. If you have larger photos you can upload them to your user account and share them in a thread though.

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":2rfu673g said:
The profile photos are just icons so they're small by default. That's pretty standard across forum software. You can create a signature photo to go across the bottom of your posts too but they are long and narrow like a banner by default. If you have larger photos you can upload them to your user account and share them in a thread though.
hi, do you know how to add signature pics? i am trying everything with Ximg to img. it is not working, when it asks me to select the photo, and this is the smallest it can get, it doesn't let me. :(

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
My profile pic of Cooper is 100x100 and is 16Kb which is the limit. That was uploaded directly to the site. My signature of Dundee is 600x120. I edited the photo in an image editor (probably Gimp, I don't recall exactly). Once I had it cropped and reduced in size/resolution enough I uploaded it to tinypic.com and posted a link to the photo in the signature area using the Img tags.

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
My avatar is 100x100 of Alucard, uploaded directly from the forum.

My signature is(was) 600x120 but was told it was too big so reduced the size (it loaded but the edges were cut off.)
My signature is linked from Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom