Layout issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

quyllur

Hatchling Member
Not sure if I am the only one experiencing this, but it happens for me on multiple computers:

When viewing a thread in the forums, the actual posts don't display until I scroll past all of the right sidebar stuff. The other layout items are fine, viewing the forums themselves and creating/editing a post, the alignments are all fine.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
That is odd. I've not had any other reports of that. What operating system and browser are you using?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hmm. I haven't seen that before. IE on windows 7 has got to be a huge number of users too.

I'll need to load up windows in a virtual machine (have all macs at home) and test this out. I definitely don't want major issues like that persisting. The fact that you mention it for Firefox as well is strange.

Is this only for the forums or do other pages (like the home page) do this for you?

Thanks,
Alex

quyllur

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Nope all other pages, including all other forum views are normal. The only one that is off is when I'm viewing actual threads.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hmmm... okay. I'll try to test on that. Thanks for clarifying the specifics. That will help me focus on those pages when I get a chance.

Thank you... and sorry for the inconvenience on that. I haven't changed the layout stuff in a year or so, and its the first someone's mentioned it. Also possible that more recent browser updates do things slightly differently that they didn't before and a bug in my layout that wasn't apparent before may now be.

Thanks again... Happy Thanksgiving (if you're from the US). :)

-Alex

quyllur

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks, it's not a real inconvenience, I can still see the threads, just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else was having the same problems.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom