Forbidden Error 403

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Alex, I sent you a pm with details about this error. Won't let me send a pm that I wrote, said access has been denied.

Anyone else having problems?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
All fixed. Was tied to the security controls. It mis-identified your content as a possible attack on the site (some combination of key words and such). I've disabled that specific rule. There shouldn't be many rules to cause false positives anymore (I tuned most early on). But it may still occasionally occur. When 403 errors occur, all I'll need is the IP address. From there I can lookup the issue in the logs.

Thank for letting me know.

And for anyone else who gets these errors, please do let me know. I can resolve it. And if it affects you, it may affect others.

Thanks,
-Alex

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks for responding and attending to it so quickly. Thought it was a good idea to make you aware of it & to see if anyone else had any issues. All set now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom