Mobile Version?

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or problems with the BeardedDragon.org Website, please post them here. Forum Community related topics and the like are also welcome here!

Mobile Version?

Postby Rankins » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:19 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Any chance there is a mobile version of this site? This version works, but I have a heck of a time pulling up the menu and zooming on pictures. Every time I try to zoom in, the banner obliterates the picture. The problem with the menu is that it pops up for half a second and disappears. Rarely I can get it to work properly, but it takes a bunch of attempts to get it to.
Rankins
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Mobile Version?

Postby beardie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:33 am

What phone and OS version are you using? Unfortunately, that's the best "mobile" version of the site that I have. The other templates were missing a bunch of the functionality and all the additional navigation for the site.
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby Rankins » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:55 pm

I have a Droid Turbo running on Chrome. The forum does pretty good on it, but zooming and pulling up the menu are a bit screwy. But I'll just learn to live with it...its not too much of an issue.
Rankins
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby beardie » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:28 pm

The menu issue is strange. I will have to look into what that might be. I thought I was using fairly basic JavaScript, but maybe something isn't quite right.
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Website Comments