2017 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thanks Alex! Is there anything we can do to help you? (aside from not submitting a ton of images)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Nah. I just need to work through them. :)

I am glad that I made the new upload form a year (or was it two?) ago. I used to have to take all the images in email, and then copy out the attachments and rename them, based on username, beardie name, and a counter. And I wouldn't always be given the info I needed, so I'd have to spend time following up. The upload form takes the username from the login, takes the required "beardie name" field, and names the files for me when saving them. That alone saved me about a week of time (not continuous, but the time I could put in each day).

So, it's just a matter of me getting through it. :)

Thanks for the offer!

-Alex

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a shame that the rules weren't followed by some & more than 2 pics were submitted. Makes it so much harder for you.

Good that the new uploader saves you some time, that was such a great idea. Good luck in putting it all together, we really appreciate all your hard work. :D

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
diamc":2v5nvs1s said:
That's a shame that the rules weren't followed by some & more than 2 pics were submitted. Makes it so much harder for you.

Good that the new uploader saves you some time, that was such a great idea. Good luck in putting it all together, we really appreciate all your hard work. :D
i only submitted the third one because for some reason my second didnt show up when i submitted it at first, it may have been my browser and if it was i am sorry.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
No worries. One or two extra isn't so bad. A small handful had submitted more than I've ever seen anyone submit before. Those will make it a little more difficult, but still not the end of the world. The unfortunate thing is that I will not spend the time to truly find the best one out of a really large set. I'll just look quickly for something that catches my eye and move on. By having you guys pick the 2 (or occasionally 3) best, you spend time to find your favorites. Then it's just a matter of me choosing which works best in layout and look.

So, no worries. It will get done and won't be the end of the world for me. :)

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom