Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey everyone... You may (or may not) have noticed a couple small changes I made to the site.

1. For those using a mobile device, I've changed the upper left "navigation menu" icon to actually say "menu". The reason being that with just the little down arrow logo, many people were not realizing that there was a big list of links to the rest of the site when using a smart phone and many tablets. Hopefully, this subtle change will help people discover the other features of the site. I do understand that there are some issues with scrolling on that menu on some Android phones. I'm not sure what the cause of that is yet, so I apologize to those affected by that.

For those on regular computers when browsing the site, this navigation menu is the same as the sidebar on the right side of the page.

2. I've brought back the "Recent Discussions" section in that navigation menu/sidebar. This helps highlight recent topics. I'm hoping this helps stimulate more interaction on the newer topics. I only pull the topics from a select set of the more common forums. In particular, I exclude Off-Topic, Website Comments, and other less "beardie" type forums.

Hope you enjoy the changes.

Cheers,
-Alex

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thanks Alex. I like the recent discussions section. Having menu written on the top button on the mobile version may wind up being pretty helpful for new users as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom