Forum issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
So I didn't know where else to post this, so I figured that I would just post it here.
I have this problem with the forum every now and then where it makes it so that the text does not wrap correctly. Here is an image of it.
85476-4496303788.jpg
So yeah, its making it a bit annoying trying to read everything. Anyone know of a solution?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've noticed problems with this today too. I reported it to the site admin earlier so it will be addressed when he has some available time to look into it.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from Off Topic to Website Comments]

On behalf of this site, please accept my apologies in not replying to your post.

I hope your view issues have been addressed.
For future reference, if and when you have issues with this site, please post it under the Website Comments forum.

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
O yeah, forgot to post here. I had found the big post that beardie had made and realized it was that issue.
No worries at all! Thanks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom