2016 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey Everyone!!!

The 2016 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now available on the Beardie Stuff Store!!
:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

This year, we have FIVE (yes, five!) calendars, with some absolutely gorgeous bearded dragons in them! Of course, they are! They're YOUR dragons! Thank you so much to all who have submitted their pictures for the calendar. All profits from the calendars go towards covering the costs of the site.

Here are some direct links! Get yours today!

Calendar A:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.1673809500

Calendar B:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.1673809501

Calendar C:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.1673809502

Calendar D:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.1673809503

Calendar E:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.1673809504

I hope you all enjoy!

A quick note... please be sure to select the appropriate starting month. The calendars are intended to start with January 2016. Unfortunately, CafePress does not allow me to select a default starting month.

Here's a screen shot to show how to select the correct starting month when ordering...
CalendarStartingMonthSelection.png

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just ordered 2 calendars, can't wait to get them. :p Thanks Alex!

Thought I would mention that in order for our site to get credit for the calendar purchases, members need to click on the direct links here in this thread rather than ordering directly through Cafe Press otherwise we won't get credit for the calendar purchases.

OMG I love it! Ordered and I cannot wait till it comes!

A newbie question here: What do the proceeds go to? I am assuming the cost of the site etc...

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, all profits from the calendars go towards covering the costs of the site. :D

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Diane,

The calendars shouldn't be available directly through cafepress. I disabled allowing them to sell the products during the peak time for calendars. It's a balance between sales lost with their small percentage, and profits lost by them tricking people to buy them through their links.

So, should be good. :)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
beardie":3px9okuh said:
Diane,

The calendars shouldn't be available directly through cafepress. I disabled allowing them to sell the products during the peak time for calendars. It's a balance between sales lost with their small percentage, and profits lost by them tricking people to buy them through their links.

So, should be good. :)
That's great you were able to disable that Alex. I remember how it was other years. Good job all the way around, you thought of everything. :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Just got a note about the shipment of mine. Looking forward to having them and spreading them around =)

FloraBelle

Hello,
I can't find Indy.. do you know which calendar he is in? I looked through them all.. but maybe I just missed him. Thank you!

Oh NO!!! I don't see him on the lists either!!! Did he get missed? I hope not!!!

Flora

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
For anyone else needing to reference back to the previews post, it is stickied at the top of the Website Comments forum.

dezismom

Juvie Member
Guess what I just got in the mail today?? My fabulous 2016 Beardie Calendar!!(calendar "A") With Dezi-Lu on the December page!! Oh, my, it is a work of art...love to see all those adorable Beardies, in all of their silly, lovely, handsome, goofy, and obviously loved selves! Thank you thank you, "Sir Beardie" for all the fine work you did to make these calendars! My husband came home for lunch so we could sit down right away to go through our calendar page by page. ...I am making a list to see who is worthy of one as a Christmas present this year!

For those of you who have not ordered one yet, let me assure you it is well worth the price. It is of very fine quality paper, with nice borders, a great layout, and such professional looking photos--I could not be more please with mine! The fact that any profits go to helping support this forum which has helped so many new Beardie owners and their Beardie babies is a big bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom