The 2015 Bearded Dragon Calendars Are Here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey Everyone!!!

The 2015 Bearded Dragon Calendars are now available on the Beardie Stuff Store!!
:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

We have two calendars again, this year, with some absolutely gorgeous bearded dragons in them! Of course, they are! They're YOUR dragons! Thank you so much to all who have submitted their pictures for the calendar. All profits from the calendars go towards covering the costs of the site.

Here are some direct links! Get yours today!

Calendar A:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.1426239934

Calendar B:
http://www.cafepress.com/beardiestuff.1426239933

I hope you all enjoy!

A quick note... please be sure to select the appropriate starting month. The calendars are intended to start with January 2015. Unfortunately, CafePress does not allow me to select a default starting month.

Here's a screen shot to show how to select the correct starting month when ordering...
CalendarStartingMonthSelection.png

Shane95

Really great pictures!
November's picture in Calandar A is fantastic. I'll have to go with B though since my picture is featured :D

Does anybody know if the international shipping is expensive? Looking to get one to Ireland.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I don't think it was TOO bad. In the past, we've had several people order for the UK, Australia, and South Africa. Since CafePress handles all the order processing, I don't have much insight into that, unfortunately.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just did the same, I'm going to send one to Barbara, even though Zak 'n Wheezie aren't in this year. She'll love it!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I LOVE the calendars. Thanks! I brought one to the vet because she works with lots of dragons but doesn't have enough dragon decor around the office. Yet...=)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
That's awesome! Thank you!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I finally got mine ordered. :D
I am looking forward to getting it, thanks!

Tracie

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just got news that my calendars are in my area, now to just get them at my local post office so I can pick them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom