Advice regarding posting topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
I've started up a Kickstarter "beardie-bodycam" project, and I wanted to ask if it would be okay to write a post about it; what I'm doing, why, etc. It's pretty straight-forwards, as you can probably guess from the description!

I respect if not - that's why I haven't linked it here, as I appreciate there's a necessity to avoid spam and unrelated self-promotion.

Thanks for your time and your advice.

Amber.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Being a fan of KickStarter projects, and especially those about beardies, I'd be willing to allow this and even make it a global sticky for a few days. Occasionally, there is the project now and then that we feel is worth letting the community know about.

So, prepare a topic in one of the forums, and post the link to it in this topic (to tell me where it is), and I'll make it a global sticky for a few days.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a pretty cool idea, especially if you could configure it as a live feed. Makes me think of Truman Show =).

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Holy macaroni and awesomesauce guys! :D

Sorry for the delay - I got swamped with work!

I'm genuinely honoured - it's only a daft little project, but I'm really excited about bringing a new perspective to a greater number of people - my http://www.vivvids.com site has turned out to be really quite popular with people who like reptiles but either can't afford them, or appreciate they haven't the time/ability to care for them - sincerely, I'm just glad to be able to share what I love with everyone else out there, and I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to go further! :D

https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=210439&p=1650703#p1650703

Do you have a beardeddragon official banner to fix to my main site as a thank you to you guys - I'm forever recommending this place to dragon keepers and newbies, and you've really been wonderful so many times. :D

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Setup as global for a week.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Uh oh... the link to the kickstarted page isn't working.

K... I searched, found the page, and fixed it with a direct link (rather than short one).

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Very odd - it entirely wouldn't let me use the direct link, and repeatedly returned with SQL errors. Thank you very much for fixing it though :)

I will see where I can put the banner - I think I might have to build a specific section in the FAQs as that'd be most sensible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom