Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Okay, now that I've worked out some kinks with integrating PayPal with the site, I've enabled a couple pay features... These are all in an effort to help fund the ever increase costs of the website (we're growing fast), but hopefully in ways that will not cause much heart ache for anyone.

1. The Forsale forum now requires a small fee. Free items (shipping cost only) now have a For Free forum. See the sticky posts in those forums for details.

2. And this is the real reason for this post... I've enabled a way for people to donate a small amount of money (totally you're choice). In exchange, you will get recognition as a site sponsor for the period of time you specified/donated for. The recognition is in the form of a special rank that will sit next to your posts (just above your avatar, if you have one). I've temporarily set my rank to one of the special ranks so you can see what I mean.

There are Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsor levels. The donation amounts are $3, $2, and $1 per month (respectively). The recognition logos are as follows:

sponsor-gold-black.gif

sponsor-silver-black.gif

sponsor-bronze-black.gif

For details, check out the Sponsorship page...

http://www.beardeddragon.org/payservices/sponsorship/

Again, this is TOTALLY optional... but for anyone wanting to express their appreciation for the site (and help pay the bills), I thought this would be a good way to do it, while making it a little fun and giving proper recognition.

Cheers,
-Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom