Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
With Facebook being the craze that it is, I thought I'd setup a simple page for BeardedDragon.org there. So, if you're a Facebook nut, like many of us... click to become a Fan of the the BeardedDragon.org page!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Oh, and just to put this out there now... please do not try to add my personal account as a friend. I am rather particular that those I add as friends are people I have some history with in real life. I just wanted to say that now, rather than have to click "ignore" with a bunch of friend requests of people I don't actually know. :) No offense... but I figured this message would be better than JUST ignoring the friend requests.

susanspy

hello all,

i am susan here, i am newbie here,thanks a lot fr the topic Become a fan on Facebook! i have really become a fan on facbook catch you there.

chers!!!

JadeDL_Angel

Hatchling Member
i added from my facebook page as well

its been a while since i was on here.. forgot my screenname... so i made a similar one then found my old one and now i am debatin on if i want to delete my new one since i see no point in keepin 2 screen names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom