Replies

GiddEon73

Hi guys so I’m familiar with this forum just a bit more but I’m not sure how to mention someone’s @ or answer their forum to where they’d be notified. Or if that’s even how it works here lol
Like how it says RE: and then the subject. Does it always RE to the very first forum in that discussion? Or can I RE to the RE I got?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

Unfortunately our forum software is a bit behind when compared to some other forums out there. @'ing someone doesn't notify them, and quoting someone's reply doesn't notify them either.

Notifications are only given if you have specifically checked the box that states you'd like to receive notifications for this thread.

The work around for this is to just check any of the threads you've posted on for new replies if you don't want email notifications.

I do think it would be a nice feature to have though :)
Perhaps one day when the admin gets some more free time :)

-Brandon

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom