How to save

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You can subscribe to a topic to get updates on it. Otherwise I'd just keep a notepad file or set a bookmark with the URL to the specific thread you want to reference/follow.

Carolb4

Original Poster
I have honestly read and re-read the website trying to find information about bookmarking. Please tell me how to bookmark a topic.
Thank you

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

At the bottom of the page on any post is a button which says "bookmark"
If you click that button, you bookmark the post to your account to save it for later.
31715-6270075505.jpg

To view the posts you have bookmarked, you need to go to your user control panel.

User control panel -> Overview -> Manage bookmarks.

Additionally, you can just bookmark the page with your browser. (sometimes called favorites) This will store the saved link to your browser as opposed to your account here.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You have looked for what?

I posted a picture circling the bookmark button..
It's at the bottom of the page.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom