2 years. Dang.

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or problems with the BeardedDragon.org Website, please post them here. Forum Community related topics and the like are also welcome here!

2 years. Dang.

Postby HippieLizards » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 am

I just realized that I've joined this site 2 years ago already (give or take a few days), and it's been life changing for me and my reptiles still to this day. I'm really glad that this site and such a great community exists. :D And I hope to be here for many more years to come.

So I just wanted to say another little thank you to everyone. To the admin for making such a wonderful site. To the moderators especially, who help so many Beardie owners daily and help keep the place clean and happy.
To the Veteran posters who are always taking time out of their day to give out tons of Extremely useful care information and advice on various Beardie related things, which greatly helps fellow Beardie owners new and old.
And To the Wonderful community that this place just has in general. :D

On behalf of all my dragons and myself, Thank you. 💜

Now for cute Beardie pics because who doesn't want to see that?
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

-HippieLizards. (And Loki, Daisy, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder, Gizmo, Sebastian, and Tillery.)
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, a Ball python, and a community fish tank. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Location: South of Neptune, Hidden away in my magical dragon lair.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: 2 years. Dang.

Postby CooperDragon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:54 pm

The time flies by, doesn't it? Thank you for your contributions as well. Your ideas and experience has been helpful to others on the forum over the past couple of years.
CooperDragon

Postby Claudiusx » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:20 pm

Time sure goes by fast!
I am glad you are part of this community too! Anyone who posts pictures of their dragons is a gem in my book! LOL :mrgreen:

I too love our community, and it's people like you that keep it alive and growing!

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:56 pm

CooperDragon wrote:The time flies by, doesn't it? Thank you for your contributions as well. Your ideas and experience has been helpful to others on the forum over the past couple of years.

It really does. It feels like yesterday when I got My first ever reptile Cisco almost 3 years ago. I've learned a lot over these past three years especially from the help of this site, and I'm still learning.

You're welcome, I'm always happy to help someone, especially if I have some knowledge on the subject that I can lend and help a dragon out. And I'm glad it has. You as well have been very helpful to me at times when I had my own dragon issues, so thank you too. :)

claudiusx wrote:Time sure goes by fast!
I am glad you are part of this community too! Anyone who posts pictures of their dragons is a gem in my book! LOL :mrgreen:

I too love our community, and it's people like you that keep it alive and growing!

-Brandon
Aww Thanks! :) and Lol, Who doesn't love an adorable Beardie photo? :lol: This community is awesome.
Slave and Personal janitor to Five Beardies, one Crested gecko, one leopard gecko, three Betta fish, a Cat, a Ball python, and a community fish tank. (R.I.P my precious Thor, Cisco, & Ruby. You three will always be in our hearts).
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby MariosDad » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:12 pm

Just curious, but what 5e books do you have hanging out there? :book:
Mario's Dad- 3 kids, 1 NEW puppy (Ember), 2 barn cats, 6 chickens, and a beardie named Mario!
MariosDad
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:17 pm

Aha, Another fellow geek. :mrgreen:

I Think she was sitting on the players handbook and Xanathar's guide to everything. I May be wrong, we have all the 5e starter books except for the adventure modules lol.
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby MariosDad » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:33 am

HippieLizards wrote:Aha, Another fellow geek. :mrgreen:

I Think she was sitting on the players handbook and Xanathar's guide to everything. I May be wrong, we have all the 5e starter books except for the adventure modules lol.

That's awesome. And your dragon is gorgeous!
Mario's Dad- 3 kids, 1 NEW puppy (Ember), 2 barn cats, 6 chickens, and a beardie named Mario!
MariosDad
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:33 am

Thanks! And Daisy appreciates the compliment lol. I Actually did a thread on D&D with bearded dragons earlier, Might be a fun read for a D&D fan. viewtopic.php?f=49&t=251278
HippieLizards
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Drache613 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:11 am

Hello,

Wow you have already been here for 2 years? That is kind of hard to believe, time went by fast
for sure.
All of your gang looks really great, too, very cute pictures. :D
I'm glad you have had a great time here & hope you stay around a long time.

Tracie
Drache613

Postby beardie » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Congrats on the two years! I love seeing members who have been around a long time. :)

This thread just made me realize... We JUST past our 20 year anniversary for the site (March 2000 is when I first set the site up). Holy cow!!!! Maybe I need to make a special banner image to celebrate that. Also... damn I'm old!!! When did that happen??? I was a 20-something spring chicken when I started the site.
Not a vet, just a concerned former keeper
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby Claudiusx » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:05 pm

Wow you definitely should make a banner! Or some sort of celebration. 20 years is a long time. Especially for something on the internet to survive!

Congratulations Alex! :D

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Website Comments