beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hello all,

I've been getting a TON of emails about people not being able to activate their accounts, and all seem to be from Yahoo. Apparently, at some point, Yahoo has started to display blank emails for the Welcome/activation emails. It's possible for other of our emails as well.

I am wondering if you Yahoo users already registered are seeing issues with the emails coming from the forums? I was about to just decide to stop supporting Yahoo, because I cannot figure out why they are not displaying it. But then I saw that within the past year, we've had 700 accounts logged in with a Yahoo account tied to it.

At first, I thought it was the "HTML" (pretty) emails, so I changed it to simple text and tested. But that's still displaying blank emails. And what's horrible is that in Yahoo, when I look at the "RAW message", I see the text of the email right there and I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm looking for feedback from the Yahoo people (who have Yahoo setup with your account here)... are you seeing issues?

Thanks.
-Alex

Motocross714

When I went to register my email also showed up blank but somehow I got it to work. Unfortunately I don't remember how I made it work.
Cathy

stephenhawking

As I am also a yahoo user, the problem we yahoo users face is for resetting our emails password, if someone forgets its password then for resetting password we face some sort of difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom