Help Requested...

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, or problems with the BeardedDragon.org Website, please post them here. Forum Community related topics and the like are also welcome here!

Help Requested...

Postby FuryIsADragon » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

I need to talk to an admin about not being able to post in "Introductions", I think I'm being blocked for some reason... I'm new to the site and would be happy to provide an IP address, but there doesn't seem to be any kind of address listed to send messages to, when I click on "Contact Us" I only see the option to select an email account from a site I don't have an account with.
FuryIsADragon
Newbie Poster

Re: Help Requested...

Postby Drache613 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Hello,

Sorry you are having trouble.
Are you able to PM the Admin?

Tracie
Drache613

Postby FuryIsADragon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the response~I tried posting in multiple parts and it finally went through, I guess I was just a bit too long-winded and it flagged me as a bot or spam...my apologies!

Thanks again!
FuryIsADragon
Newbie Poster

Postby beardie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:42 am

It seems some of the security rules were updated and included a couple of new rules that seem to e problematic. One of them is to deny a post that is "too long" for it to process the security rules with (stupid default to just add). I've disabled a few of them that people that reported, including that one. Hopefully this won't e a problem anymore.

And sorry for such a delayed response. I've been super busy with a newborn at home, so I've had very little extra time to respond to support needs on the site.

Thanks,
-Alex
Not a vet, just a concerned keeper
beardie
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Return to Website Comments