2015 Bearded Dragon Calendar Previews. PLEASE REVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
beardie":br3dg40a said:
I expect to have them available for purchase by Wednesday (Tuesday evening). I want to give a few days for people to have a chance to review the previews and ensure their dragon's names are correct, and that no one got missed.

suikajusu

Hatchling Member
brandymulvaine":mf68d0fz said:
and Lucy(what a beautiful color!)

Thank you!! :love5: :love5: that picture was about a week before her full shed! She's much brighter now!

FloraBelle

Hello,
I wanted to again say how lovely the calendars turned out! :) I also wondered about when they will be available. I saw one in Beardie Stuff Store, but aren't there going to be two available? I want to be sure I buy some with my Indy in them. :) Thank you!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I am hoping to get them out tonight, available for you to purchase. I ended up getting busy with some other stuff last night, and couldn't get the time needed on them.

The one there now is like a basic calendar that stays the same from year to year. I change out for the new ones every year. They should be up soon.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I really need to look into a "Like button" feature for the forums. ;)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I will be getting 2 also. Yes Alex, we NEED a like button. :mrgreen: Thanks for all your hard work.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Alex,

Great, yes you do need a "like" button. :D
I will be getting a calendar also!

Thanks for the hard work, they are wonderful.

Tracie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Turned the page on the calendar this morning and was greeted by my buddy Cooper. Such a great treat. Thanks!

kmc4392

Hatchling Member
Awesome!!!!! :]

Are these dragons from the community or just the Admins? I'm only curious because if there's a way to submit photos for the calendar I am totally game to show the world Dalia :D :blob5: :blob8:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
kmc4392":22bfvmab said:
Are these dragons from the community or just the Admins? I'm only curious because if there's a way to submit photos for the calendar I am totally game to show the world Dalia :D :blob5: :blob8:
These are all of the members' beardies.

In a couple of months, there will be a post detailing when & how to take photos, and where to send them to for inclusion in the calendar. Depending on how many submissions is sent in is however many calendars will be made.

kmc4392

Hatchling Member
Goonie":1ubkg7t1 said:
kmc4392":1ubkg7t1 said:
These are all of the members' beardies.

In a couple of months, there will be a post detailing when & how to take photos, and where to send them to for inclusion in the calendar. Depending on how many submissions is sent in is however many calendars will be made.

Ok thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom