Best places to order live feeders from online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samoorai44

Hello fellow dragon keepers! I'm new to the forum and am new to dragon keeping.
I was wondering what are some good places to order live feeders online in the US? Primarily crickets, hornworms, and possibly superworms as well as what precautions I should take feeding my baby Hector live feeders from a new source and any tips on breeding feeders. I normally have good luck with the crickets I can source locally not dying on me and kind of reproduce. Currently I get my live feeders from Scales n Tails or alternatively Petsmart if Scales n Tails is out of live feeders. Hector is about 10" long and eats mainly crickets and an assortment of greens. I have yet to try him on horn\super worms but I think he'd like something new. :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I order my hornworms from Great Lakes Hornworm and they are good. I get black soldier fly larvae from Symton. Silk worms come from Coastal Silkworms. I don't order bugs too often any more. I used to order crickets from Premium Crickets and they were good (I didn't like crickets much though). I have a roach colony that I use as a primary bug source. I started that from an order from ABDragons. There are a lot of good online sources depending on what you need.

Moved by moderator from Feeding to Feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom