Calling all Europeans, where do y’all buy feeders online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hey y’all, I need some help.

I’ve got a good friend who’s looking to get a bearded dragon, and I’ve been helping him out with care info and etc, but I live in the US and most of the places I order feeder insects from only ship to the US, my friend lives in Central Europe and I’d like to give him some recommendations on where to buy feeders online.

So do any of y’all from Europe have any good recommendations for sites you buy feeders online from that’ll ship worldwide? I’d love to give him some reputable recommendations but I’m not sure of many reputable worldwide online breeders.

(Also feel free to give some additional care info for European keepers I can pass on to my friend, like good breeders in Europe and etc)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!

rita1

i would recommend breeding your own food, i breed locust, but most people breed crickets. look on youtube and will explain the whole process on breeding your own insects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom