Super worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
They were small when i got them but they have grown quite a bit. I ordered small super worms when i had first got Freyja i dont have any money at the moment but when i get paid would anyone like these they are to big for my baby and not a fan of the exoskeleton so i wont go as far as chopping them in half and stuff. So if you would like to pay for shipping or what not? or whoever needs or wants can wait until im able to do that, i dont mind blessing someone the money is not the issue if I know these arnt going to waste and being used on someone elses babies. LMK if interested ill post pic i have like 240 something of em.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If you aren't able to find any takers, if you have a roach colony you can use some of them as cleaner crew. I have supers roaming my dubia colony and they do a nice job at keeping the enclosure a bit cleaner.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
That’s right man I remember you saying that in the other thread yeah I will toss a few of them in there. Those Beatles oh man I don’t think do much I don’t see much of a difference. Then supers probably eat more of the junk though huh. I’ll give them a try I’ll give them a try thanks bud :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom