New source for insects

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Just to let everyone know if they are looking for silk worms or horn worms etc I found another site called http://www.hornworms.com they are pretty reasonable on shipping $7 I dont know how the product is as I just ordered from them silkworms hornworms and some super worms - I will see how it goes and if its all good I will send others to the site
I did get a email that they are slow w/ the super worms so order is being sent w/ out them and they will send supers later
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I also got a order from www.xyzreptiles.com out of Palmetto Bay Fl - they sent me some silk worms - they were fast as they sent them fed ex - worms were here in 2 days - they came small w/ food - I was impressed - I see coastalsilkworms has reg small in again I dont know for how long and I cant remember if the send food w/ theirs --
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I will let you know they will be here tomorrow IAM thinking- they were in the cities today -- the guy called me cuz they were so far behind on the orders- they refunded my money and sent the order out anyway fed ex-
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dubiaroaches- reptilianarts- mulberry high on shipping tho- coastalsilkworms- symtonbsf----reptilesplus--have not ordered from joshsfrogs- abdragons and have not ordered anymore from rainbow mealworms- they sent all dead silk worms except 3 out of 50 and charged $50- never saw a refund or silkworms contacted them twice- xyzreptiles is good and fast
Karrie

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Karrie, are silkworms something XYZ reptiles only carries periodically? Every time I have gone to their site, all I see for bugs is isopods. I am on mobile though, so it may just be I'm not looking in the right place.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
You have to search on their site I dont know why they dont have them listed ---
I am going to post some websites later w/ some pricing --- so far coastalsilkworms and artilianarts is the cheapest I have found for silk worms --- and they are both out of stock ---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
The order from Hornworms.com came in yesterday -- order was ok -- hornworms came in different sizes the silk worms are all good -- and the super worms were in a butcher paper in a cloth bag-- its a good thing I saved the container w/ the bran in it from Pet Smart other wise I dont know what I would of put them in -- And I did some pricing out for the suppliers as well -- Hornworms is spendy -
$1.32/ silk
$.75 / horn worm
$.16 / super worm
Reptilian Arts
$.68/ silk
$.10/ super worm
$.38/ large roach
Dubia Roaches
$.38/ large roach
$.39 / horn worm
Mulberry Farms
$.38/ silk worm
$.36/horn worm thats w/ the free cups
Coastal silk worms
$.71/ silk
XYZreptiles 'you haft to search on their site for the silks I dont know why they dont have them listed
$.74/ silk
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom