Accidental Roach Colony - where to get rid of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewToReptiles52

Hi - At the start of the SAH order I ordered some roaches and almost immediately after they arrived our Beardie went into brumation. He is finally back up and about and eating but now I now have an accidental colony with some small and some very HUGE roaches. There are just too many for our guy to eat. Any ideas what I can do with them?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Sell them in your area --- a lot of people feeding roaches will buy them -- you can post them on FB in a reptile group - it you have males / females sell them as pairs for breeding -
Karrie

SarahGekkou

Hatchling Member
NewToReptiles52":3u9c223m said:
Hi - At the start of the SAH order I ordered some roaches and almost immediately after they arrived our Beardie went into brumation. He is finally back up and about and eating but now I now have an accidental colony with some small and some very HUGE roaches. There are just too many for our guy to eat. Any ideas what I can do with them?

I'd buy them if you lived anywhere nearby. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom