Accidental Roach Colony - where to get rid of them?

This forum is for discussing topics of caring for and breeding feeders (crickets, roaches, etc.) for those interested in raising their own bearded dragon live feeders.

Accidental Roach Colony - where to get rid of them?

Postby NewToReptiles52 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:40 am

Hi - At the start of the SAH order I ordered some roaches and almost immediately after they arrived our Beardie went into brumation. He is finally back up and about and eating but now I now have an accidental colony with some small and some very HUGE roaches. There are just too many for our guy to eat. Any ideas what I can do with them?
NewToReptiles52
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Accidental Roach Colony - where to get rid of them?

Postby KarrieRee » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:09 am

Sell them in your area --- a lot of people feeding roaches will buy them -- you can post them on FB in a reptile group - it you have males / females sell them as pairs for breeding -
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Re: Accidental Roach Colony - where to get rid of them?

Postby SarahGekkou » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:14 am

NewToReptiles52 wrote:Hi - At the start of the SAH order I ordered some roaches and almost immediately after they arrived our Beardie went into brumation. He is finally back up and about and eating but now I now have an accidental colony with some small and some very HUGE roaches. There are just too many for our guy to eat. Any ideas what I can do with them?

I'd buy them if you lived anywhere nearby. Lol
SarahGekkou
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeders