Superworms Leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikehilke

Hey guys,

I have another random question. Godzilla doesn't eat all of his veggies, can I give th leftover veggies to my superworms? My only concern is they're dried out, so it will give them less moisture, but I'm also giving them fresh potatoes and carrots, so it might even out? ?‍♂️

Thanks

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Absolutely, since you do give potatoes & carrots for moisture for them, definitely give the
left over greens even if they are dry. That way you wont waste any of it.

Tracie

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I concur .

Toss the left over greens and veg in with the superworms (and the mealworms if you have these too) . They'll eat them and will be gut loaded in the process .
When I have too many freshly dead crickets , they also go to the superworm tub ( especially in winter when my resident wild outside geckos, dragons and skinks are not around ) . The superworms eat these ( if the crickets are starting to decay - add them to compost heap or simply trash them.

In summer the fresh dead crickets go outside on the grass or garden paths and are snapped up by the wild lizards, and birds ( usually in no time , the ants don't get a look in ).
I also give left over greens to my crickets , and excess goes outside and the wild dragons and skinks nibble at them.

Very little goes to waste. Even less now I'm starting to grow my own herbs , veg and greens .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom