Bsfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very small baby dragon and he eats BSFL ...do I need to dust them with anything?? I know this is probably a redundant question and I tried to find the answer but maybe I'm over looking it lol. If I dont dust them should I put some on the greens? I'm really struggling to get him to eat his greens though. But a good sign, he shed his tail!! Woot woot!! Lol thanks in advance guys!!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't bother dusting the BSFL. They are pretty calcium rich on their own. As far as salads go, the little guys will not always go for it. Just keep making it available along with the bugs and you can also try including the BSFL in the salad if you wish.

Grangerl0813

Original Poster
Thanks Cooper!! Yeah I keep the greens in his viv and I try and hand feed him the greens and he just wont have it lol

Grangerl0813

Original Poster
Claudiusx":sr4f7ryf said:
I don't dust my BSFL either :)

-Brandon

Awesome!! I know I would dust my dubia roaches and everything but my colony isn't mature enough to feed babies lol it's cool to dust with vitamins when its vitamins day though right??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom