Where To Get Feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I am looking at ordering online for feeders since they come in bulk and I have heard they are cheaper? I just don't have the access I used to with stores during COVID-19. I was just wondering if any of y'all have suggestions for the best quality and cheapest prices for roaches and super worms? Those are what I primarily feed. Thanks!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
For supers I typically always use rainbowmealworms.net. Roches I usually shop around for when I buy them (which isn't very often as I have my own colony) because prices fluctuate so much on them it seems. And places are always having sales or discounts.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Name brand Black soldier fly larva.

If you're interested in BSFL, I would check out smyton for them. They are the cheapest and healthiest IMO.

-Brandon

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Claudiusx":2umvzed8 said:
Name brand Black soldier fly larva.

If you're interested in BSFL, I would check out smyton for them. They are the cheapest and healthiest IMO.

-Brandon
Search symtonbsf, and yes, they're great!
:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom