Dubia Roaches.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBeck

Ordered the Juvenile Bearded Dragon pack from them last Friday night and received the package wednesday morning.
The pack contained 200, 1/2" Dubias, 200 Black Soldier Fly larvae and 50 small Superworms, also through in a 12 pack of small Hornworms, just to see what they're like. The Hornworms were a bit big for a 10" Dragon, about an 1 1/2", but they're so soft she destroyed it fast. All for $45.94 that's including shipping.
I have to say there wasn't one dead roach, and everything arrived looking very lively and each in their individual cups.
I will be ordering from them again. Thought, those of you looking for a good place to get feeders would like to know.
Also on a weird side note, one of the roaches looks Albino. Looks like a Dubiah, only completely white.
I will try and get a picture before it becomes dinner...

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have an order coming in tomorrow from them - they have always been very good and recommend them all the time --
Karrie

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
McBeck":1lynq9qv said:
Also on a weird side note, one of the roaches looks Albino. Looks like a Dubiah, only completely white.
Only one? :lol:
I've been ordering larger quantities (from another vendor) but I usually get a dozen or more.
At least one source said they are freshly molted; IDK which it is, and don't much care. ZaRDoZ doesn't care either... a num-num is a num-num! :laughing6:

McBeck

Original Poster
MrSpectrum":vc8kcgr8 said:
McBeck":vc8kcgr8 said:
Only one? :lol:
I've been ordering larger quantities (from another vendor) but I usually get a dozen or more.
At least one source said they are freshly molted; IDK which it is, and don't much care. ZaRDoZ doesn't care either... a num-num is a num-num! :laughing6:
Didn't occur to me that it may be a recent molt. It's VERY white though.
Doesn't matter, she's loving the bigger roach and Soldier fly larvae. She seemed to plateau last week, weight wize, but I can tell she's been packing it on this week. Quite curious to see where her weight falls tomorrow.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

I've ordered from them before, had like 20% dead. It did sit out in the mid california winter (60 degrees) for about 2 hours before I got them inside. However the heat back that I paid extra for was hard as a rock and didn't seem to have actually fully reacted and produced heat.

All par for the course though. Order bugs long enough and you're bound to eventually get a few bad orders. I'm glad you had success though :)

And yes, the white dubias are just freshly molted. They will most likely be indistinguishable from the others in a few days as their new "skin" matures and hardens.

-Brandon

McBeck

Original Poster
I obviously have limited experience buying bugs online...lol.
I will order from them again (Hopefully, see below...) and update my review if needed, but 1st time was a positive experience.
Except for the part where my wife found out...

Her: Wait, what?

Me: What?

Her: You ordered what!?

Me: Bugs, and worms, technically...

Her: Where?

Me: Mail...?

Her: No, here, in the house!?

Me: Yes?

Her: No.

Me: Yes.

Her: NO.

Me: To late...

Her: I should have listened to my mother...

Me: Wait, what?

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
McBeck":3urp5mhz said:
I obviously have limited experience buying bugs online...lol.
I will order from them again (Hopefully, see below...) and update my review if needed, but 1st time was a positive experience.
Except for the part where my wife found out...

Her: Wait, what?

Me: What?

Her: You ordered what!?

Me: Bugs, and worms, technically...

Her: Where?

Me: Mail...?

Her: No, here, in the house!?

Me: Yes?

Her: No.

Me: Yes.

Her: NO.

Me: To late...

Her: I should have listened to my mother...

Me: Wait, what?
Thank you for the laugh! That's so great!
-Dee

McBeck

Original Poster
I am glad. I am truly blessed to have a woman with a sense of humor in my life.
Without it, life would be rather flavourless...

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
McBeck":1a0gxpcz said:
I am glad. I am truly blessed to have a woman with a sense of humor in my life.
Without it, life would be rather flavourless...
Absolutely! You are blessed to have found each other. ?
-Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom