Best Overall Feeder Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I would like to start ordering my beardie's food in bulk, online, and I am looking for the cheapest site, that is still very reliable.
Have any of you used any that fit under those categories?

Wax Worms are his staple (for this week), because the vet said he should put on a little weight.
(He is a fussy pot, so it's hard to get him to eat sometimes)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A lot of vendors specialize in specific feeders so it's typical to have a few different go to vendors for what you need. I use Symtonbsf for black soldier fly larvae, Great Lakes Hornworm for hornworms, Coastal Silkworms for silks, and I got my roaches to start a colony from ABDragons. I used to order crickets from Premiumcrickets when I used those. There are many other good vendors available and keeping geography in mind for shipping purposes is a good idea too (weather can affect shipping quite a lot).

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I definitely 100% recommend symton for BSFL.

For most everything else, I have been pretty pleased with rainbowmealworms as of late. I used to be a die hard mullberyfarms fan, but rainbow has been getting my business lately.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom