Dubia Roach Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Hello! I have looked into it a bit, and looks like Dubia Roaches are good feeders. So I was looking at breeding kits, and I found one I think is nice, but I wanted a second opinion. I'm looking at Zoo Med's Large Dubia Roach Breeding Kit, its on a website called westcoastroaches.com :wink: So, have any of you bought this, and if so, is it a good choice?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
31715-8701742948.jpg

beardeddragonnewbie":29cj1r0e said:
its on a website called westcoastroaches.com :wink:

And when you got to westcoastroaches.com it's all a bunch of pills.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Either way, there are lots of places where you can buy breeder kits. I'd stick with more well known sources personally. I bought my most recent colony from aafeeders and was happy. Lots of well known companies will have dubias too.

-Brandon

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
westcoastroaches.3dcartstores.com/Large-Dubia-Roach-Breeding-Kit_p_39.html Thats the full link, or Large DUbia Roach Breeding Kit. Maybe theres more than one of those websites, because the one I'm in has nothing to do with pills, this is a reptile feeders website. for 63$ it comes with

Our Large Breeding Kit comes jam packed with the following items.
5 Adult Male Dubia
5 Adult Female Dubia
250 Mixed Size Dubia (sizes range from 3/4 to 1/2 inches
5 Egg Flats
1lb Premium Dubia Chow
1 Small Cleaner Crew
1 Gnat Trap
1 360 Feeding Dish.
What you will need.
Storage bin
Heat Source

The website also has the option to add a cold/hot pack to the box in case your weather is not correct for live shipment :)

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
All I'm saying is that if you go to westcoastroaches.com, you will be taken to a pill site.
If you google westcoastroaches.com, the first link is all about pills too like you see in my screenshot.

If you want to buy from there you can but I personally wouldnt.
It seems that there actually website isnt westcoastroaches.com, but its that 3dcartstores.com link.

Either way, I personally dont trust companies who have website name issues like that, or cant put in the effort to having their own domain name and server.

-Brandon

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for your advice! do you know of any good websites that I could order a breeding kit from? preferably one with roaches included in the kit. Or just a recommendation on what is a good brand? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom