Silkworms and Phoenix Worms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is more of a silly idea and I'm wondering if people notice much of a difference:

I'm intending on buying both Silkworms and Phoenix Worms- together exclusively. I noticed that Silkworms have Serrapeptase, a pain reducer and calcium efficiency increasing enzyme- plus a lot of other things- and I figured I'd buy those, they also have a higher phosphorus level, which can balance with the Phoenix Worms' high calcium levels, although too much doesn't phase them much, and get better use out of it.

I plan on feeding in a ratio of 2:1 for Phoenix Worms and Silkworms just to see if they're much of a difference- later on being more lax when noticing the difference, if any, and getting used to how my own beardie behaves to them.

I figure there are people who feed them often and if they noticed a difference in their own draggo when feeding!

Thanks guys!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They are both good, healthy feeders and I include them in rotation with roaches and hornworms. Combining the two to create some variety is an idea I agree with.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yup I agree, combine them! I'm definitely of the mindset that the more variety you can add to their diets, the better. I try to always have at least 3 different protein sources per day for my growing dragons. They never get less than 2 different sources in a day though. If I had my druthers, it would be 4 or 5 different insects a day :)

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom