what to do with the eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
hi, so some of my superworms just turned into beatles and im wondering how do care for the eggs, they haven't bred yet so I just want to make sure I know what do do with them.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't done anything with my beetles. I just give them fresh veges to munch on and let them roam around the enclosure and do their thing. I haven't paid any specific attention to eggs.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You don't need to do anything with the eggs. Are you able to actually see them? I never really have been able to.

What does help though is moving the beetles to a new container as they will munch on the eggs and the newly hatched worms.

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm really not too sure but you don't need to concern yourself with it too much. As long as you have a good amount of beetles, they will breed. Males don't seem to fight eachother like dubia roaches do.

-Brandon

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The beetles like to have a place to hide and climb. I add the cardboard tubes from paper towels and toilet paper for them and that seems to keep them content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom