Where can I order soldier fly larvae?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, my local pet store costs way above the norm on everything. I get it, they are small and local and their prices are above the norm. But, when it comes to feeders I want to find a better source of soldier fly larvae that is not so much money.Seraphine just prefers them over crickets and dubia roaches. I am not looking for cheap but just reasonable and a good source provider. Any good sites?

105627-1659951606.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I usually get all of my feeders from either Mulberryfarms or greatlakeshornwom.
Greatlakes doesn't sell BSFL but Mulberryfarms does. And their prices seem to be OK. I don't buy BSFL really so I haven't gone out and really price compared much. But i've never been disappointed with mulberryfarms on any of my insect orders.

-Brandon

inflaguration

Original Poster
claudiusx":2dgu2q92 said:
I usually get all of my feeders from either Mulberryfarms or greatlakeshornwom.
Greatlakes doesn't sell BSFL but Mulberryfarms does. And their prices seem to be OK. I don't buy BSFL really so I haven't gone out and really price compared much. But i've never been disappointed with mulberryfarms on any of my insect orders.

-Brandon

Thank you. I will check them out.

Rschasch

JumpinJellyfish":3uws23eo said:
Also check out Symtonbsf.com - they have excellent bulk prices and very low shipping.

I second this. I order 2000 BSFL for my guy every 3 weeks (auto ship). I usually leave 2 containers out to feed, and the put the other 2 in an old lunch box with a couple ice packs to keep the fresh.

prices are very reasonable, i think i pay $28 bucks a month for his worms. then i supplement with horn worms and supers whenever they have them at petco/ whenever i have extra cash and want to spoil him.

inflaguration

Original Poster
Rschasch":1icr4fwk said:
JumpinJellyfish":1icr4fwk said:
Also check out Symtonbsf.com - they have excellent bulk prices and very low shipping.

I second this. I order 2000 BSFL for my guy every 3 weeks (auto ship). I usually leave 2 containers out to feed, and the put the other 2 in an old lunch box with a couple ice packs to keep the fresh.

prices are very reasonable, i think i pay $28 bucks a month for his worms. then i supplement with horn worms and supers whenever they have them at petco/ whenever i have extra cash and want to spoil him.

That is very reasonable. All of you have been very helpful. Thank you.

Peach

Hatchling Member
I've been using Symton since Bleu was a baby (a year and a half now) and he has thrived. Prices are great and the auto-ship has a discount. They are great quality. The one issue I had was last winter and it was the PO's fault for leaving them in a truck outside overnight (in Montana). Symton replaced them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom