Woke up to roaches everywhere yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard a loud bang and woke up rubbed my eyes and saw my cock roach bin knocked over with roaches all over the floor scattering every which way, my cat running
Off in distance! Ugh so the kids woke up from it and my 11 year old helped me pick them up. Woke up wayyy to early and for this. So frustrating but I think I got most of them. I keep going and looking and don’t see any, I know we had a big albino one which I don’t see in there so there may still be a couple floating about but I tried to get them all rather than vacuuming the poor guys up.
104453-6466773273.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh no! It stinks when that happens. Try luring them in with some treats. They love squash and bread and orange slices. They are also attracted to warm areas so putting up a ceramic heat emitter or a heat mat near the food might help attract the rest of them too.

Karebearfreezepop0

Original Poster
Hey thanks for that I was already thinking of trying that lol

Hey do you know if this sounds right? My baby bearded dragon won’t eat, I’ve had him two weeks now and the first week he was eating good but the past 4-5 days he hasn’t eaten. I know that he has shed because I saw his head peeling, that was three days ago, how long can this last donuou know? I’m worried about him, he’s not eating.
Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I chimed in on your other thread, but I think the lack of appetite is just related to shedding. His appetite should return once his shed is done.

Karebearfreezepop0

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2u1pfbzw said:
I chimed in on your other thread, but I think the lack of appetite is just related to shedding. His appetite should return once his shed is done.

Lol yeah I saw that actually after or idk.
Just worry wort here I guess. I actually just brought him to the vet today, (petco where I got him from us paying yay), just to make sure and they said he looked good, gonna give me
Medicine to stimulate his appetite and some dewormer just in case and I hooked up my new t5 10.0 uvb lighting up today, so I’m hoping he will perk up! Thank you! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom