where to buy crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
whats the best place to buy crickets I bought from fluckers but the past couple times alots been dead, and every where else has to much for shipping.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Have you tried Rainbow Mealworms? If you have, maybe list the places you've looked at, so we can see if anyone has one you didn't try. :0)

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok thanks I just looked at rainbow mealworms and its in my price zone. I looked at other places like mulberry farms and there shipping was like 30 dollars.theres also another place that's closer to wear I live Im looking at called ovipost

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Hooray! I was just looking at ovipost for roaches (but they're out of stock), and their prices looked good. I get bugs in excellent condition from rainbow as well

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
im worried if i order from rainbow mealworms the crickets will be dead because i live across the country from them. thats what happend whoth fluckers farms

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Georgia/Premium crickets and Armstrong crickets are in Georgia. They are reputable suppliers and may be closer to you,

Moon4wolfgirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ill have to check armstrong crickets. i know Georgia crickets has like maybe 15 bucks for shipping or maybe more. thanks

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Moon4wolfgirl":22ya8wfs said:
im worried if i order from rainbow mealworms the crickets will be dead because i live across the country from them. thats what happend whoth fluckers farms
I live in Florida and I've had very good luck with Rainbow. I see CooperDragon knows of some places in Georgia, so I may see if they do any better, but FWIW, nearly everywhere I get crickets or worms from (Rainbow, Josh's Frogs), has been across the country from here, and they've always arrived alive and in excellent condition, even with sitting in my driveway for a few hours before I get home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom