Dubias and crickets ... can they live in harmony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I can keep them together in the same holder. I have been ordering Dubia's on line and picking up crickets from a local store.

I like to mix up the food selection for Puff Daddy.

Is there any danger or reason why the two couldn't be kept in the same tank? I have been using two separate holders (smaller one for the roaches and a larger one for the crickets) but I was just wondering if I just bought like a 10 gal tank if they could all just be kept in that together.

As always, THANK YO TO THIS FORUM. It is a HUGE and VALUABLE resource for us newly adopted parents of Bearded Dragons.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I haven't tried that. You might want to set aside a small selection of both and watch them together. Look out for them going after eachother. If the small group seems OK together then it may work for your whole group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom