Loose Dubias omg my anxiety!!!!

This forum is for discussing topics of caring for and breeding feeders (crickets, roaches, etc.) for those interested in raising their own bearded dragon live feeders.

Loose Dubias omg my anxiety!!!!

Postby Jaxson » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:42 am

Do Dubia Roaches breed and live long like Cockroaches?????????? Are they going to start multiplying???? My daughter let some escape and I found 2 one on kitchen floor upside down and another In The hallway on my shoe. I’m freaking out!!!!!!!! I don’t know how many others escaped. I don’t think it happened last night. I think maybe a couple escaped after Jaxson’s morning feeding. I have anxiety and freaking out!!!!!!
Jaxson
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Loose Dubias omg my anxiety!!!!

Postby Gormagon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:02 am

They can't infest because of the high temps it takes for them to produce. They will die off in cooler temps.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Jaxson » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:04 am

Gormagon wrote:They can't infest because of the high temps it takes for them to produce. They will die off in cooler temps.

Ok great!!!!!! Thanks for responding.
Jaxson
Hatchling Poster

Postby Hydrogod86 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:57 am

Not necessarily true. I've breeding my dubias in garage with no heat. They multiply.
Hydrogod86
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeders