My newest pet:... Sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
So I was doing my Biweekly cage and everything thing else animal related Cleaning a few days ago, and I Was going through everything cleaning everything, and I went to my dubia breeders bin.

I counted all of them (I have 15 breeders currently), and I noticed one was missing. So I searched around all over the area near it and I saw a small black/dark brown colored thing sticking out of a sock. So I picked up the sock and inside was probably the cutest Dubia roach I have seen.

I had to let it live. So I now have a pet roach. And I named her Sock because: 1, She was in a sock. & 2, Why not? ?

I think I have reached maximum insanity. :lol: From having a pet roach, to Barehanded hand feeding a nippy python trying your best not to get bit, to Getting a lurch of excitement when I see Fake foliage that would make a nice addition to Gizmo's Tank. Lol Having reptiles, I never know what is gonna happen next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sock:
View media item 60517View media item 61035View media item 60825

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
My wife said, "That's a person that needs to get out more", LOL!!! She is terrified of roaches, don't know why, they are so cute and, cuddly, LMBO!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
CooperDragon":uzgnnz7b said:
Is she going back in the breeder bin? I wonder how she escaped.
Nah she is the mighty Queen Sock and she has her own special bin. :lol: how she escaped, I probably left the lid off one day lol.
Gormagon":uzgnnz7b said:
My wife said, "That's a person that needs to get out more", LOL!!! She is terrified of roaches, don't know why, they are so cute and, cuddly, LMBO!!!
LOL. Yeah I do need to get out more... I mean I go outside a lot, But it's mainly to let the beardies bask. :lol: They indeed are cute and cuddly but everyone else disagrees. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom