My newest pet:... Sock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
So I was doing my Biweekly cage and everything thing else animal related Cleaning a few days ago, and I Was going through everything cleaning everything, and I went to my dubia breeders bin.

I counted all of them (I have 15 breeders currently), and I noticed one was missing. So I searched around all over the area near it and I saw a small black/dark brown colored thing sticking out of a sock. So I picked up the sock and inside was probably the cutest Dubia roach I have seen.

I had to let it live. So I now have a pet roach. And I named her Sock because: 1, She was in a sock. & 2, Why not? ?

I think I have reached maximum insanity. :lol: From having a pet roach, to Barehanded hand feeding a nippy python trying your best not to get bit, to Getting a lurch of excitement when I see Fake foliage that would make a nice addition to Gizmo's Tank. Lol Having reptiles, I never know what is gonna happen next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sock:
View media item 60517View media item 61035View media item 60825

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
My wife said, "That's a person that needs to get out more", LOL!!! She is terrified of roaches, don't know why, they are so cute and, cuddly, LMBO!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
CooperDragon":uzgnnz7b said:
Is she going back in the breeder bin? I wonder how she escaped.
Nah she is the mighty Queen Sock and she has her own special bin. :lol: how she escaped, I probably left the lid off one day lol.
Gormagon":uzgnnz7b said:
My wife said, "That's a person that needs to get out more", LOL!!! She is terrified of roaches, don't know why, they are so cute and, cuddly, LMBO!!!
LOL. Yeah I do need to get out more... I mean I go outside a lot, But it's mainly to let the beardies bask. :lol: They indeed are cute and cuddly but everyone else disagrees. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom