New treat - cooked crab / prawn meat

This forum is for discussing topics of caring for and breeding feeders (crickets, roaches, etc.) for those interested in raising their own bearded dragon live feeders.

New treat - cooked crab / prawn meat

Postby kingofnobbys » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:24 pm

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Spent some time about lunch time at the sink deshelling some cooked King Crab legs and cooked medium banana prawns , and I think despite my washing my hands afterwards, there is still some residual crab / prawn oils and smell on my arms and hands , my water skink Fluffy was really intrigued by the new smells she encountered on my hands and forearms when I got her out for some fun time this afternoon, was licking my fingers and hands and arms like crazy and started trying to eat me....

Fluffy was telling me that crab/prawn stuff I can smell is SO YUMMY !!! gimee! gimee!

I think I might have new treat for her and maybe the dragon and bluetongues for xmas.
I might treat them each to some diced cooked prawn meat (here the cooked prawns are boiled in clean seawater as caught on the back of the trawlers as soon as they are caught so there will be no risky herbs or flavours in / on them)..
I don't think this will harm them as it's really just another "insect".
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : new rescues Gutzy (F) 27Sep19, juvenile Cheakie (M) 21Oct19
Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeders