east coast feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxs215

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasn't sure.

Where is a reputable place to order feeders from on the east coast? Shipping is a pain in the ass for a broke college student. I like Mulberry Farms but that's on the opposite coast from me! Shipping comes out to be $11-$20 and I really can't afford that in the long term.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What kind of feeders are you looking for? Georgia Crickets and Coastal Silkworms are on the East Coast. Great Lakes Hornworm is in Michigan.

hxs215

Original Poster
CooperDragon":61mt8j3h said:
What kind of feeders are you looking for? Georgia Crickets and Coastal Silkworms are on the East Coast. Great Lakes Hornworm is in Michigan.

I prefer bsfl and dubias, I don't have much experience with silk worms. Are they okay for a 4 month old?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Silks are great. Healthy and soft. They aren't always available though. You can order egg kits and raise them yourself in batches.

For BSFL I usually order from Symtonbsf. They are in Texas but ship quickly and BSFL are pretty hardy.

For roaches I ordered from ABDragons. Just one order though - to get my colony started. You may also be able to get roaches locally from someone who has a colony going. Maybe check Craigslist or similar. Cape Cod Roaches is another option, but I've never used them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom