Online Crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvoryNatalia

Hallo. TL;DR part first. I've probably got the easiest question to answer: What online resources do y'all use for crickets and super worms?

We've got four pet stores on my street (it's technically a state highway), and twice in the last month we've gone and all four have been sold out of crickets. Which is kind of a huge deal when you're only buying enough to last you two days.

That aside, there doesn't seem to be any continuity with the pricing. I almost always get sixty, medium crickets. And have had that cost range from $4 to $12! So inconsistent! And expensive! At an average of $8 every other day, that's an estimate of $120 per month - not including super worms, or safe vegetables and occasional fruits!

So... I know crickets smell. And are little, hoppy, demonic creatures that make noise. But I'm fed up with worrying about whether or not Vash will be able to have enough for dinner. So I want to buy them online, and possibly allow them to replicate. Who would y'all recommend as a responsible, safe source of protein for our little baby?

pechadm88

I go through Flukers, they provide super worms, crickets, mealworms, BSF larvae, and a couple other things.

Their customer service has been good to me so far and will refund your money if a majority of your insects don’t survive the shipping. I have ordered off of them a ton and have only had one time where the majority of mine were dead but they refunded 95% of my order as I told them a few hundred survived. I’ve liked them so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom