Dubia food question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaKing

Ok may seem like stupid question an I know repashy makes a product for gut loading feeder. but I had bought some repashy veggie burger for my 2 dragons an they refuse to eat it, my male actually tasted it then smacked it with his head off the tongs. So to avoid wasting the 15$ I spent on it throwing it away, could I just make it an feed it to my dubia colony seein as it’s a veggie mix or no? Iv looked on google an can’t find anything related to this besides bug burger.
Thanks in advance

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah the roaches will probably eat it. Veges are good for them. I feed my colony primarily veg scraps.

PandaKing

Original Poster
Ya I feed em same thing but I kinda don’t like just throwing things out that could be used elsewhere. I contacted repashy earlier an they were very helpful, he said they can eat it but as a treat maybe 2-3 times a week as the veggie burger is high in protein which isn’t good for the roaches because increases a acid they can’t get rid of an isn’t good for beardie livers and causes gout.

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
I mix it in the food chopper with unsweetened applesauce. At times I may have to mix in some baby food prunes.

PandaKing

Original Poster
Terry15":s3ovg2tj said:
I mix it in the food chopper with unsweetened applesauce. At times I may have to mix in some baby food prunes.

You talkin bout to get the dragons to eat it or for the roaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom