BSFL In Canada??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
Hello,

I want to switch Pancake from crickets to BSFL, but I'm struggling finding somewhere to buy them from. I looked into purchasing some from the Worm Lady since I've heard so many great things about her products and they seem very reliable and good quality, but the shipping cost to my area is a bit out of my budget at the moment.

Does anyone who lives in the southwestern Ontario area know of a trustworthy place to buy BSFL from?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Do you happen to know if the Worm Lady has any other shipping options instead of the overnight one?
Otherwise I looked into Supercricket, and they do carry them for a lower shipping rate, so I'll just order from them then. Thank you!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've never ordered from either of them so I'm not certain. 2-3 day delivery for BSFL is usually fine. I order mine from Symptonbsf in Texas and they usually arrive (to Iowa) in good shape in 2 days or so. Might be worth sending them a message and asking about shipping options if it isn't apparent on their site.

Blackenedsabbath

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Do you think they'd be okay if the shipping took longer than 3 days? I've read that they are fairly hardy, but if it's smarter to go with 2 or 3 day shipping I won't risk it lol.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They will probably be OK if the temps are reasonable. Too much heat or too much cold for an extended period might hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom