Order Feeders Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I purchase live feeder insects (crickets, dubia roaches) for a low/reasonable cost? The website I have used in the past charges about $20 for 250 1/4" crickets, $20 for 100 small nymph dubia roaches, and $20 for 12 horn worms ... It seems a bit expensive. Live feeder insects don't last long with my young beardie so if you could please provide website links that are more cost effective.

Thanks!

Finding low-cost feeders can be difficult to find, but I found a breeder of dubia, super worms, wax worms, you name it! They have it all! I bought a breeder colony from them at a reasonable price and I love their products and especially there prices! They are called Kritters for Christ and their prices are amazing! I looked into baby nymphs for you and they have them along with many other sizes. They sell 200 dubia nymphs for only 12.99. Great service, fast and friendly owners! I highly recommend them! You can check out their website at: https://store.kfcfeeders.com/ . I Hope I helped!

~Nova

chifeo

NovaBeardie":1gycq5h1 said:
Finding low-cost feeders can be difficult to find, but I found a breeder of dubia, super worms, wax worms, you name it! They have it all! I bought a breeder colony from them at a reasonable price and I love their products and especially there prices! They are called Kritters for Christ and their prices are amazing! I looked into baby nymphs for you and they have them along with many other sizes. They sell 200 dubia nymphs for only 12.99. Great service, fast and friendly owners! I highly recommend them! You can check out their website at: https://store.kfcfeeders.com/ . I Hope I helped!

~Nova

Thanks for the link, I ordered from here as well. They have good prices.

Any suggestion on a good online source for crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom