Order Feeders Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I purchase live feeder insects (crickets, dubia roaches) for a low/reasonable cost? The website I have used in the past charges about $20 for 250 1/4" crickets, $20 for 100 small nymph dubia roaches, and $20 for 12 horn worms ... It seems a bit expensive. Live feeder insects don't last long with my young beardie so if you could please provide website links that are more cost effective.

Thanks!

Finding low-cost feeders can be difficult to find, but I found a breeder of dubia, super worms, wax worms, you name it! They have it all! I bought a breeder colony from them at a reasonable price and I love their products and especially there prices! They are called Kritters for Christ and their prices are amazing! I looked into baby nymphs for you and they have them along with many other sizes. They sell 200 dubia nymphs for only 12.99. Great service, fast and friendly owners! I highly recommend them! You can check out their website at: https://store.kfcfeeders.com/ . I Hope I helped!

~Nova

chifeo

NovaBeardie":1gycq5h1 said:
Finding low-cost feeders can be difficult to find, but I found a breeder of dubia, super worms, wax worms, you name it! They have it all! I bought a breeder colony from them at a reasonable price and I love their products and especially there prices! They are called Kritters for Christ and their prices are amazing! I looked into baby nymphs for you and they have them along with many other sizes. They sell 200 dubia nymphs for only 12.99. Great service, fast and friendly owners! I highly recommend them! You can check out their website at: https://store.kfcfeeders.com/ . I Hope I helped!

~Nova

Thanks for the link, I ordered from here as well. They have good prices.

Any suggestion on a good online source for crickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom